''Well, all I can say is that it wasn't too easy. I had to collect my thoughts - all thoughts whizzing past my head at an amazingly high speed - they needed to be captured on the laptop before the bursts of inspiration that were emerging died down. And oh yes, there were innumerable occasions when I experienced writer's block. Also, I had to deal with my emotions that were tearing me up from within. The first seven days I cried and cried as I wrote my book but soon learned to cultivate an objective stance while I thought of all that had happened to me in the past!!! I had to learn to distance myself from myself by adopting an objective stance!!! I had a message to convey to the world and a story of critical importance to tell!! I reminded myself every now and then that I couldn't really let down the user-survivor movement, nor could I let down my clients irrespective of whatever pain I had been through during the course of my life's journey!!! I was quite surpr...
Comments
Post a Comment